The education and training segment is managed by Agence Erasmus+ France / Education Formation; you can find out more about the Youth segment on the Agence Erasmus+ / Jeunesse & Sport website. The sport segment is run by the Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) in Brussels.
All organisations and institutions working in the fields of education and training can, in a wide range of ways and to varying degrees, take part in the programme and share its benefits with their learners.
If you are a private individual (student, apprentice, intern, tutor, job seeker, etc.), you are eligible to join the programme to study, train or undertake an apprenticeship abroad.
You cannot directly submit this request to Agence Erasmus+ France / Education & Formation. You should contact an institution or establishment that benefits from Erasmus+ funding.
A wide variety of organisations and institutions are eligible for funding for the purpose of developing Erasmus+ projects.
These organisations must play an active role in the field of education and training:
• schools from nurseries to high schools, general, technological and vocational schools, both public and private;
• higher education establishments, both public and private;
• training institutions, social partners, members of consular networks, OPCO ;
• associations, cultural institutions, information and guidance services ;
• local and regional authorities of all sizes ;
If you work in one of these organisations, you can submit an application as part of calls for proposals published by the European Commission.